Nathan Ingram, who teaches Digital Production and Audio Engineering at Collingswood High School in New Jersey talks about how his class is celebrating the influence of Les Paul and the Les Paul Foundation in this new video.
- Monmouth U. Presents the “Les Paul Experience” – featuring Exclusive One-Night-Only Concert with Premier Jersey Guitarists/Performers and Rare Photography Exhibition
- Carnegie Mellon University’s MEIM Program to Conduct Les Paul Foundation Capstone Project
- The Soulsville Foundation Welcomes Exclusive Les Paul Thru the Lens Gallery Exhibit to Memphis
- The Musicians Hall of Fame Welcomes Exclusive Les Paul through the Lens Gallery Exhibit
- Carol Kaye and Peter Asher to be Honored at 37th Annual TEC Awards