The Les Paul Foundation is surprising 30 music education teachers this week on the new Kelly Clarkson Show by giving them the collectible book “Les Paul in His Own Words” for their classrooms. The Les Paul Foundation also supplied the show with iconic vinyls from Les Paul & Mary Ford’s career to use in the green rooms and on the shows. The Foundation looks forward to supporting more of the show’s efforts to support music teachers in throughout the season.
- Moving Culture Through the Power of Music
- Monmouth U. Presents the “Les Paul Experience” – featuring Exclusive One-Night-Only Concert with Premier Jersey Guitarists/Performers and Rare Photography Exhibition
- Carnegie Mellon University’s MEIM Program to Conduct Les Paul Foundation Capstone Project
- The Soulsville Foundation Welcomes Exclusive Les Paul Thru the Lens Gallery Exhibit to Memphis
- The Musicians Hall of Fame Welcomes Exclusive Les Paul through the Lens Gallery Exhibit