All of us at the Les Paul Foundation are profoundly saddened at the news of Eddie Van Halen’s passing. Les and Eddie were great friends, often jamming together on stage and shared a very special relationship. We send our love and sympathy to Eddie’s family, his friends and his multitude of fans around the globe. Rest in Peace friend!
- Monmouth U. Presents the “Les Paul Experience” – featuring Exclusive One-Night-Only Concert with Premier Jersey Guitarists/Performers and Rare Photography Exhibition
- Carnegie Mellon University’s MEIM Program to Conduct Les Paul Foundation Capstone Project
- The Soulsville Foundation Welcomes Exclusive Les Paul Thru the Lens Gallery Exhibit to Memphis
- The Musicians Hall of Fame Welcomes Exclusive Les Paul through the Lens Gallery Exhibit
- Carol Kaye and Peter Asher to be Honored at 37th Annual TEC Awards